January/February 2014 Table of Contents
54 | Girlfriends' Diet Club
How three women combined forces to lose weight for good and how you can too.
By Kristyn Lusek Lewis
64 | Soup & Bread
This winter we show you how easy it is to put together a big bubbling pot of soup and a toasty quick bread to match.
By Ivy Manning
73 | Citrus Appeal
Sun-kissed oranges and their juicy relatives are the brightest taste of the season.
Recipes & photography by Aran Goyoaga
78 | Flower Power
Cauliflower is packed with nutrients and, with these inventive recipes, more delicious than ever.
By Molly Stevens
84 | Bold Winter Salads
With greens at their feisty-flavored best right now, it's time to throw together some seriously great salads.
By Katie Webster
100 | Sugar on the Slopes
Healthy in a Hurry
27 | Clean-Eating Dinners
37 | New Ideas for Tilapia
47 | Pineapple Sides & Desserts
93 | Techniques: Pancakes
97 | Ask Stacy: The Knife
99 | Tips & Notes
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)