Worth every minute!
I made half a batch and followed the recipe 99% (used a green onion instead of leek leaf). The stew broth is not thick but it is SOOOO tasty. I used a high quality Pinot Noir and it tasted like the best beef broth ever, not wine-y at all. I made it the night before and then reheated and the texture/flavour didn't suffer at all.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)