Worth every minute!
I made half a batch and followed the recipe 99% (used a green onion instead of leek leaf). The stew broth is not thick but it is SOOOO tasty. I used a high quality Pinot Noir and it tasted like the best beef broth ever, not wine-y at all. I made it the night before and then reheated and the texture/flavour didn't suffer at all.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)