Wonderful and healthy!
I really liked the simplicity of this recipe. I was originally worried that without adding some type of brown sugar or sweetener like many other stir fry sauces call for, that it would be too salty or lack dimension. The five spice powder and the cinnamon in it actually added a hint of sweet flavor to the dish. I made this for my mother who had never tried tofu and she absolutely loved it. I served it over whole wheat udon noodles and added some snow peas to the vegetable mix.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)