Way too much thyme!
Was looking for a kid-friendly one skillet meal that had some hidden veggies. I think the large amount of dried thyme was a mistake in this recipe - it overwhelms all other flavors. Next time I might try adding tomato paste and a little paprika as some other users suggested. Hopefully I might still be able to doctor up the leftovers!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)