Wakes up your taste buds!
This soup LOOKS healthy! No chard or spinach at the commissary, so I bought a huge bunch of kale. Followed the recipe to the letter except for that substitution and was pleased with the results. But husband thought it had slightly too much heat. He suggested adding another 2 cups of the kale. It worked. Made the soup last night, had it for dinner tonight with homemade corn bread. Even better the second day. I expect it will freeze well, too.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (85 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)