Wakes up your taste buds!
This soup LOOKS healthy! No chard or spinach at the commissary, so I bought a huge bunch of kale. Followed the recipe to the letter except for that substitution and was pleased with the results. But husband thought it had slightly too much heat. He suggested adding another 2 cups of the kale. It worked. Made the soup last night, had it for dinner tonight with homemade corn bread. Even better the second day. I expect it will freeze well, too.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)