Use fresh bread crumbs!
Use FRESH bread crumbs, not dried. Add some Worchestershire sauce. Skip garlic and onion powders. Add either dry or wet mustard. After shaping patties, let them sit in the frig. for a half hour or so to bind. Then you'll have something resembling a Maryland crab cake.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)