Unique, Delicious, AND Better for you!
This recepe was delicious. The entire family loved the unique and sophisticated flavor, ad the pear gave the perfect amount of sweetness without an overpowering flavor. They're great on their own, no need to add sauce. They're also much healthier than you're typical oil sponge latke.
The only con was that it took longer to cook than indicated. I advise turning the stove to medium-high, not medium.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)