This was awesome! Just what I was looking for.
I really enjoyed this recipe. It's easy to make, looks beautiful with all of the colors from the chard, tomato, beans, etc., and turned out very well. I'll definitely be making it again. I used shelf-stable whole wheat with sweet potato gnocchi. It was a little watery at first, but after it sat a bit was not watery really at all. I'm not sure why so many people gave this bad reviews.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)