This recipe has no QUINOA in it!!
Quinoa and cous cous are not the same thing. Cous cous is made from semolina, a wheat product like pasta. Quinoa is a grain from South America. Totally different but so frequently confused by ignorant cooks.
Exchange the cous cous for quinoa, and the recipe will be more true.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)