Tastes almost like my favorite dish at a local Mexican Restaurant!
This dish is delicious! It tastes almost exactly like my favorite dish at a local Mexican restaurant. The only downside is that the flavor of the sauce could be punched up a bit. Next time I'll add a can of diced green chiles, some extra salsa and lime juice. This one is definitely a keeper!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)