sweet, spicy, awesome salad!
this is almost my favorite food ever. i would definitely tweak the sauce to your own tastes (a small amount of vinegar will make the flavors pop) but you really have to be adventurous and go for it. this is such a crunchy, fresh, easy to make (though somewhat time consuming) recipe, not to be missed!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)