Staple in our house!
I make this even easier by either poaching chicken breast and shredding, or using breasts from rotisserie chicken, adding 1 1/2 cups of my favorite salsa from my local mexican restaraunt, 2 cups chicken broth, 1 cup water, cumin, simmer for 20 min, then top off with the lime, cheese, cilantro, FF sour cream and tortilla strips. It's so easy and delicious!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)