should not be published
I knew this was a bust when it called for 1:1 oil:vinegar.
the most clueless chef nows the basic ratio is 3:1
and a whole shallot? its a dressing not soup.
this is a prime example of ill advised information that gets distributed on the internet.
eating well? more like eating the grossest dressing ever.
this site has no credibility after reading this.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)