one of my favorite "eating well" recipes!
i found this recipe last year and make it almost every week. i'm an empty nester and this is a perfect meal to make ahead. i'll have it for a quick dinner or pack it for lunch. sometimes i'll add grilled chicken breast. when my kids are home from college, we wrapped it up in whole wheat tortillas and they loved it. now they ask for "chinese burritos" when they're home.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (85 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)