one of my favorite "eating well" recipes!
i found this recipe last year and make it almost every week. i'm an empty nester and this is a perfect meal to make ahead. i'll have it for a quick dinner or pack it for lunch. sometimes i'll add grilled chicken breast. when my kids are home from college, we wrapped it up in whole wheat tortillas and they loved it. now they ask for "chinese burritos" when they're home.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)