Make this yummy recipe!
I made this for dinner tonight for my husband & me. I used a little more of some of the spices because we like things on the "hot" side. My husband like the cheese surprise in the middle. I have one of those special meatloaf pans that has a rack so the drippings fall under the meatloaf itself and used that rather than the mini loaf pans and baked it with potatoes and a butternut squash so it took about an hour. I usually use oatmeal rather than the breadcrumbs but thought it was fine with the breadcrumbs. Will definitely make again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)