It's called "a bowl of mother and child"
In Japan,we stir fry sliced onions (not the scallion) and chicken (not the breast,thighs are the best) first and put the ingredient in the broth. Sprinkle the scallion on top at the end. The picture looks having too much liquid that will make the rice too soggy..
It called a bowl of mother (chicken) and child (eggs) :).
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)