I used this recipe as a base instead of following it to the letter. I added fresh basil, oregano, salt, and pepper to the sauce as well as added shredded carrots and Italian sausage.
I think the recipe would have been bland without my spice additions, but with the fresh herbs it was absolutely hands-down the best lasagna I have ever eaten.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)