You have to think that somewhere else this would be at least 500 calories. And fat is not your enemy people. You need fat in small quantities.
And I believe 1/2 cup is appropriate because you have to consider that most people have about half a dozen dishes for their superbowl parties. If you are picking into a buffet you need to keep to smaller serving sizes to keep the waist line in check.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (85 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)