Great alternative to high-calorie, fatty guac!
I have to say that I LOVE guacamole. Sometimes I crave it like crazy, but I know I can't eat it like crazy. Until now. I made this a tiny bit. I didn't have cilantro and I didn't measure how much lime juice I used. I just squeezed one lime into the mixture. I used a fresh-from-the-garden zucchini - unpeeled and unseeded - I threw in some tomato and jalapenos, and I used a food processor to get it as smooth as I liked.. which was still pretty chunky. I really loved this guacamole! I ate it with chips (baked torilla shell, and Garden of Eatin's jalapeno lime chips), on a grilled-chicken wrap, with grilled lime-pepper chicken, and a deli turkey wrap. YUUU-UM!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)