Gourmet, French flavors blend perfectly!
Very tasty and easy to put together, Would have been nice to have some left-overs, Had never had shitake mushrooms and was pleasantly surprised how great they taste. They were $11+/pound which I think is expensive. However, I will be make this dish again and again and again! Definitely a keeper.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)