Extremely Healthy Oven Fried Chicken
I'm from New Orleans so no stranger to the kitchen. *Big Smile)
I used lemon juice and plain old milk to do my marinade but I also added some grated Parmesan cheese to the marinade.
Just an FYI that any chicken would be considered bland if you only add spices to the marinade. In my recipe change, I also added chili powder, salt, lemon pepper and paprika to the wheat flour just to make sure that it has a kick and I also sprayed the chicken all over with butter flavored olive oil cooking spray. I wrapped a turkey rack (the kind inside of a turkey pan) with foil and perforated hole sin the bottom of it. Worked like a charm. The chicken was extra crispy because I baked it at 450 for an hour or so. The skin was also nice and golden brown. I will definitely be doing this chicken again soon.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)