This recipe was fantastic, but I have my doubts about the listed cooking time. I'm do not see how a 4 oz chicken breast can cook thoroughly in only 8 minutes. Either the time listed is incorrect (I cooked mine for closer to 16-20 minutes), or the breasts need to be pounded to about 1/4" before dredging.
Both my husband and I loved the recipe, I will make it again.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)