Even my kids loved it!
My entire family loved this meal! it was easy to make, and reheated well the next day for lunch. Of course I changed it up a bit - used a bit more corn, tomatoes & cilantro, added lime juice & zest to both bowls, added garlic, diced jalapeno, & diced red onion to bean mixture, and served with mexican crema. Also substituted seasoned panko for the plain breadcrumbs. It was surprisingly delicious!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (119 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (75 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)