Easy & Good
My family really enjoyed this and I was pleased with how easy it was to throw together for a weeknight meal. We love heavily spiced and seasoned food, but sometimes mild, creamy comfort food is just what the doctor ordered, and this recipe fills that role nicely.
I'm wondering if different brands of mayonnaise are the reason why some reviewers are finding this overly bland or strangely. We use Hellmans Light, and it was perfect, but I can imagine some other brands I've tasted (and certainly Miracle Whip) resulting in a funny taste.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- 5 “bad” foods you should be eating (331 comments)
- The #1 food you should eat (and probably don't) (211 comments)
- How to pickle anything (no canning necessary) (125 comments)
- 3 reasons you should snack on popcorn (124 comments)
- 3 reasons you should reach for canola oil when you’re cooking (102 comments)
- What’s Fresh: Is corn healthy or not? (99 comments)
- The best breakfast foods for weight loss (78 comments)
- How to make a healthy smoothie: best smoothie ingredients & 10 to ditch (76 comments)
- Is Coconut Oil Healthier Than Butter? (76 comments)
- Trying to save money? 15 foods you don’t need to buy organic (72 comments)