Don't freeze these!
I made these the week before I left for a trip. I returned late in the evening with friends who stayed over for breakfast, so I thought these mini quiches would be great. However, although I followed the instructions on individual wrapping and used a paper towel to microwave them, they were embarrassingly awful. The taste was fine, but the texture was so soggy it was like chewing on a sponge. Later, after my guests left, I tried putting the frozen quiches in the oven. But even after 25 minutes at 375, there was still far too much water in them to be satisfactory. So, if you make these DO NOT FREEZE!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)