Delicious, better than it sounds!
I used frash tarragon instead of dill. The only adjustments I made were to add minced garlic, and I used 2 zucchini and 1 squash. I was surprised at how much flavor this had. I'm eating it now for lunch and it's so delicious with whole wheat pita bread dipped in it. I think next time I'll use fresh dill for a change, and I'll add fresh diced tomatoes and about a 1/2 cup of corn. I think it needs a little more texture. The flavor is really quite good, though!
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)