"As good as in a restaurant," says my husband.
What a treat this turned out to be! I used fresh halibut steaks; after 20 minutes or so in the oven, they were cooked perfectly. I had all ingredients or fine substitutions (organic stone ground mustard instead of Dijon; store-bought pepper in shaker instead of freshly ground). I expect to be making this again, including for special occasions.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)