Addition's, Yes or No?
What is the purpose of using the recipe if you are going make additions? Be careful of 'any' additions, it adjusts the calorie, fat and carb content, as I am certain you all know this. People who are making changes to their eating plan might want to consider sticking to the recipe as is before they start venturing out on their own with new additions. I'm not trying to criticize, I have made a lot of adjustments to my eating habits over the years and I remember so clearly how just getting portion size under control was. For the more experienced crowd, the addition of healthy lowfat turkey is a great idea, the protein perks are perfection.
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)