With the weekend on the way (and maple sugaring season in full swing here in Vermont) I'm definintely going to be making some pancakes and waffles this weekend. EatingWell's Healthy Pancakes are a great basic recipe, but some of the pancakes with more pizzaz (Like Blueberry Ricotta) are a fun weekend treat. And our house waffles recipe, EatingWell Waffles, from our EatingWell for a Healthy Heart Book, are just as good as the butter-filled kind and I feel so much better about eating them.
Check out a bunch of healthy, low-cal pancake and waffle recipes here for inspiration...
What are you favorite pancake and waffle recipes?
What are you favorite pancake and waffle recipes? Tell us what you think below.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)