Are You a Sardine Lover or Hater? Why I Heart Sardines
By Michelle Edelbaum, February 18, 2011 - 3:21pm
I'm in love with sardines. I'm a recent convert. One reason is that they're packed with omega-3 fats, which I'm obsessed with getting into my 2-year-old son because they're good for your brain (nerd alert!) The other is that I found I couldn't get enough of this Lemon-Garlic Sardine Fettuccine recipe when they were making it in the EatingWell Test Kitchen. My friend and co-worker Hilary Meyer developed the recipe, which has the most incredible garlicky breadcrumbs on top- it seriously makes the meal! Luckily for me, my son loves it too (we eat it on the nights when Dad isn't home for dinner since I haven't converted him yet).
What about you? Do you love sardines or hate them? Would you try this recipe and become a convert?
Do you love sardines or hate them? Tell us what you think below.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)