Meatless Challenge Day 3: Plan Vegetarian Meals for the Week
By Kerri-Ann Jennings, May 3, 2012 - 11:53am
Especially if you’re not used to cooking without meat, it can be hard to make a vegetarian meal on the fly. Browse some recipes and find things to cook in the next week:
Pictured Recipe—Feta & Spinach Couscous Patties
Want us to plan your meals for you? Try the 28-day Vegetarian Meal Plan.
*Make sure to visit the Meatless Challenge page to participate in today’s Lundberg giveaway.
What meatless meals are you making this week? Tell us what you think below.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)