Eating healthfully and making foods the whole family will love can be a challenge to say the very least. But it's not impossible! Take our Baked Macaroni and Cheese for example. Everyone loves Mac & Cheese, and we've made it healthy with a few simple tweaks. The cheesy sauce is made with low-fat milk. Low-fat cottage cheese is added to the sauce to give a boost of flavor and texture making it less necessary to add loads of full-fat cheddar. And now the best part - we've added a middle layer of frozen spinach so everyone can get their veggies.
Want more Yummy details? Find out how to make Mac & Cheese healthier here.
Like Mac & Cheese? Check out more Creamy Pasta Recipes Made Healthy
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)