Healthy Eating Tip: Eat These 3 Fruits for More Fiber
By Hilary Meyer, February 15, 2011 - 9:45am
Eating a variety of fruits is a great way to get more fiber, which can help you lose weight by helping you feel full. Try including these top three fruits—each supplies 3-plus grams of fiber per serving—in your daily intake: pears (up to 5 grams per 1 medium), raspberries (4 grams per ½ cup) and apples (4 grams per 1 medium).
How do you get more fiber into your day? Share your tips!
How do you get more fiber into your day? Share your tips! Tell us what you think below.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)