If your microwave turns off after 15 min. its broken!
02/05/2012 - 5:02pm
Place a wet dish cloth in the microwave on high for one minute. The cooked on splatters will wipe right off. Careful!! That dishcloth will be HOT!!
02/04/2012 - 12:45pm
Although Shine would not post my comments on this article, the facts remains with us. In the mid 1970′s, extensive studies on the Microwave Oven was done by the Russian’s, who proved the Dangers of the microwave. Later the Swiss followed up on that study and did one of their own, resulting in a number of UK Countries banning the use of the microwave ovens in their countries.
The Russian’s found that the life of the food was destroyed and there is a chemical change in the food and the human body does not know what to do with it. This problem causes the Pancreas to become overworked, trying to produce enzymes to break down the dead microwaved food so the human body can use the vitamins and minerals to help rebuild and restore the body. My comment to this was maybe that’s why we have so many cases of Pancreatic Cancer in this country.
Anyone interested in their good health can simply use any search engine and ask, “Dangers of Microwave Oven” and see for themselves.
The bottom line is that eating food cooked in a microwave oven is hazardous to your good health. This is based on extensive research and testing by Russian and Swiss Scientists'.
02/03/2012 - 10:52pm
My boyfriend only has a microwave and an electric skillet; so I have made rice, pasta and even chicken soup!
The bad thing is that microwaves sometimes turn off after 15 minutes....leaving your food half way.