One of the easiest ways to eat healthier is to have breakfast every day. Each day this week, we will post a new, easy tip to help you adopt this healthy habit for just one week.
Here’s today’s tip:
Tip 4: Power Up with Protein
Pictured Recipe: Breakfast Parfait
Protein provides staying power, helping to keep you feeling full long after you've eaten, which is why it's such a great choice for breakfast. Better yet, recent research has shown that if you work out in the morning and refuel afterwards with a protein-packed breakfast you can boost muscle building. Find out just how much protein you need to eat here and get delicious protein-rich breakfast recipes.
For more Breakfast Challenge tips, meal plans and recipes, visit the Breakfast Challenge landing page.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)