Has EatingWell helped change your life? We want to hear about it! Tell us your story- whether the change was big or small- and you may be featured in an upcoming issue of EatingWell magazine. We're accepting story submissions throughout the month of January and each week we'll give a copy of our newest cookbook "EatingWell One Pot Meals" to one lucky reader. Share your story in the comments section here (in order to be considered, we need to be able to contact you via email so please login via My EatingWell to share your story or include your email address in the comments.) You can also tell us your story on our Facebook page, facebook.com/eatingwell, or email your story to email@example.com.
*Note, all submissions become the property of EatingWell and may be published, re-purposed and edited for clarity and length.
Has EatingWell helped change your life? Tell us what you think below.
TAGS: Michelle Edelbaum
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)