Should the U.S. ban genetically modified organisms (GMOs)?
When we posed this question in EatingWell Magazine (April 2009), we clearly touched a chord. The responses poured in on both sides of the GMO debate. Tell us what you think and find out what others are saying here.
But can genetically modified organisms—particularly plants that have been bred to resist diseases or herbicides—impact your health? Gretel Schueller interviewed Lisa Weasel, a biologist and author of Food Fray: Inside the Controversy over Genetically Modified Foods. Get the full story, including some background information on GMOs, here.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (84 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)