Should the U.S. ban genetically modified organisms (GMOs)?
When we posed this question in EatingWell Magazine (April 2009), we clearly touched a chord. The responses poured in on both sides of the GMO debate. Tell us what you think and find out what others are saying here.
But can genetically modified organisms—particularly plants that have been bred to resist diseases or herbicides—impact your health? Gretel Schueller interviewed Lisa Weasel, a biologist and author of Food Fray: Inside the Controversy over Genetically Modified Foods. Get the full story, including some background information on GMOs, here.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)