Are you feeling inspired by spring recipes and foods? Join EatingWell on Pinterest.com for the chance to receive an "EatingWell In Season." cookbook.
Pinterest is a popular online pinboard where people share images of beautiful foods and much more. We love using it to share and save recipes we love and find new favorites to try. We want to see what’s inspiring you too! Join EatingWell on Pinterest.com by pinning photos of spring recipes and other spring images that inspire you for the chance to receive a copy of our cookbook "EatingWell In Season."
Here’s how to get started:• Join Pinterest if you haven’t already. Need an invite to join Pinterest? Email us at email@example.com or sign up at http://pinterest.com/landing.
• Check out what we’ve been pinning and follow EatingWell on Pinterest.
• Create a "Spring Recipes Inspiration" board.
• Fill it with at least 9 of your favorite spring recipes and images, some from EatingWell.com, the rest whatever moves you.
• Tag your pins with #eatingwell and #spring.
• When you're finished, email us a link to your board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our three favorites will receive a copy of our cookbook "EatingWell In Season." Entries must be submitted by March 30. Pinboards will be evaluated by our editors on originality, creativity and adherence to these guidelines.