I think this warm chocolate pudding is perfect for Valentine’s Day. It’s also one of my favorite standby chocolate dessert recipes because it only takes about 20 minutes to whip up, I usually have all the ingredients I need for it on hand (eggs, milk, cocoa, sugar, vanilla, salt and cornstarch) and my husband’s crazy for it. Plus it’s a lot healthier than most chocolate puddings made with heavy cream and whole milk—it’s low in fat, cholesterol and OK even if you’re on a diet.
The real beauty is that only you need to know what an easy, quick dessert this is (like our equally decadent Chocolate-Fudge Pudding Cake). When you put this pudding in a pretty dish or even a champagne glass, top it with a bit of light vanilla cream and a berry or a sprig of mint, you have an indulgent dessert that’s fit for someone special. Just the kind of thing you want a Valentine’s Day recipe to suggest….
Get the recipe: Warm Chocolate Pudding
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)