When it comes to grilled food, I sometimes get a little tired of the endless parade of hamburgers and hot dogs. I’m not tired of grilling, mind you—I’m just ready to have something different. Thankfully, I’ve found a great meal to shake up my grilling routine.
Don’t Miss: 23 More Quick Grilling Recipes
This recipe for Grilled Chicken Thighs with Cucumber-Mint Salad is just what I’m looking for. (Don’t have a grill? See the Broiler Variation at the end of the recipe.) Chicken thighs are just about my favorite part of the bird—the dark meat is juicy and flavorful and a boneless thigh cooks in 10 minutes or less on the grill. Coating the thighs with an easy rub of coriander and cumin—spices I have in my spice rack but don’t often get a chance to use—and mashed garlic really elevates the flavor profile to a whole new mouthwatering level. A quick cucumber and mint salad makes a refreshing side.
Don’t Miss: No-Cook Recipes for Side Dishes
Grilled Chicken Thighs with Cucumber-Mint Salad
Print, save and share this recipe!
Makes: 4 servings, 1 chicken thigh & 1/2 cup salad each
Active time: 35 minutes | Total: 35 minutes
The cumin-and-coriander rub in this grilled chicken thigh recipe pairs deliciously with a minty cucumber salad. Chicken thighs can vary widely in size. Ask your butcher to hand-select 4 large thighs for this recipe. If you can only find small chicken thighs, cook 2 per person and reduce the grill time slightly.
Would you rather grill chicken breast or chicken thighs? Tell us what you think below.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- What Does a 1,500-Calorie Diet Look Like? (85 comments)
- EatingWell 28 Day Meal Plan Help (50 comments)
- EatingWell 7-Day Meal Plan Help (32 comments)
- Week #1: Are You Ready for a Change? (30 comments)
- Bottled Water vs. Tap (29 comments)
- EatingWell Magazine Digital Subscriptions or Single Issue Copies (28 comments)
- 3 Antidotes to Overeating (24 comments)
- The Wild Salmon Debate (21 comments)
- 7 Steps to Permanent Weight Loss (20 comments)
- Boost Fiber to Slim Down (18 comments)