To satisfy my sweet tooth without consuming unhealthy junk food and calorie-laden sweets, I try to have a vitamin- and fiber-packed fruit dessert every night after dinner.
1. Satisfy that chocolate craving with Chocolate & Banana. A drizzle of melted chocolate chips over banana slices makes an easy treat.
2. Warm, flavorful raspberries make a pleasing contrast to cool orange slices in Orange Slices with Warm Raspberries. Another winter favorite—fresh pineapple— can stand in for the oranges.
3. Mango Brulee is a simple but elegant dessert that brings a taste of the tropics to your table.
4. Vanilla-infused ricotta cheese is the perfect foil for saucy poached figs in Marsala-Poached Figs over Ricotta.
5. Easy Tropical Fruits with Pistachios & Coconut is ready in 10 minutes and is packed with vitamin C.