Tip 6: Go grocery shopping.
Stock up on healthy foods now for the week ahead. If you have the basic ingredients on hand to make a healthy meal—veggies, fruit, lean protein, healthy whole grains—you won’t be as likely to fall back on less-healthy convenience foods, snacks and takeout. Check out this list of healthy pantry staples.
For more diet challenge tips, meal plans and get-started guide, visit the Diet Challenge landing page.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)