Diet Challenge Tip 27: Find Your Diet Derailers—And Ways to Overcome Them
By Kerri-Ann Jennings, January 23, 2012 - 10:57am
Tip 27: Find Your Diet Derailers—And Ways to Overcome Them.
Some people can’t resist chocolate. Others get tripped up by cheese curls and tortilla chips. And then there are those of us who can’t walk by a bakery without breaking down and buying a giant cookie. We all have our “eating-trigger” issues. Review your food journal, do some thinking and figure out what your eating triggers are. Then strategize ways to cope with them. Find some tips here.
For more diet challenge tips, meal plans and get-started guide, visit the Diet Challenge landing page.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)