Diet Challenge Tip 24: Savor a Small Treat Each Day
By Kerri-Ann Jennings, January 23, 2012 - 10:39am
Tip 24: Savor a Small Treat Each Day.
Savor a small treat each day—it won’t break your diet, says new research in the Journal of the American Dietetic Association. Under-150-calorie snacks: 16 oz. skim latte, two squares of dark chocolate, ½ cup (nonpremium) ice cream. Or try one of our yummy 100-calorie snacks.
For more diet challenge tips, meal plans and get-started guide, visit the Diet Challenge landing page.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)