Diet Challenge Tip 18: Breakfast Like a Champ
By Kerri-Ann Jennings, January 16, 2012 - 11:14am
Tip 18: Breakfast Like a Champ.
Research shows dieters are more successful at losing weight—and keeping it off—when they eat breakfast, and repeating the same meals can help you shed pounds, says a new study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. A favorite of EatingWell’s nutrition editors? A whole-wheat English muffin topped with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and half a banana, sliced (278 calories). Find more filling low-cal breakfasts.
For more diet challenge tips, meal plans and get-started guide, visit the Diet Challenge landing page.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)