Diet Challenge Tip 16: Spend 30 Minutes a Day Running, Swimming or Biking
By Kerri-Ann Jennings, January 16, 2012 - 10:56am
Tip 16: Spend 30 Minutes a Day Running, Swimming or Biking.
Need some motivation? Just 30 minutes of exercise every day burns an extra 250 calories—which equates to burning an extra ½ pound per week. Challenge yourself to get 30 minutes of cardio in each day this week.
For more diet challenge tips, meal plans and get-started guide, visit the Diet Challenge landing page.
Tell us what you think:
Connect With Us
Poll of the week
- Skillet Gnocchi with Chard & White Beans (189 comments)
- Chilaquiles Casserole (103 comments)
- Hamburger Buddy (100 comments)
- Bev's Chocolate Chip Cookies (87 comments)
- Balsamic & Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower (74 comments)
- Easy Salmon Cakes (73 comments)
- Broccoli-Cheese Chowder (72 comments)
- Mini Mushroom-&-Sausage Quiches (63 comments)
- Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Creamy Chive Sauce (58 comments)
- Beef & Bean Chile Verde (52 comments)